Ultra Premium Ceremonial Organic Matcha
Our ultra premium ceremonial Matcha is one of the highest quality Matcha you will find. Strictly organically grown and carefully hand picked, only the best leaves from the freshest harvest are stone-ground to provide maximum nutritional value and an amazing smooth umami flavor. This pure, clean Matcha will keep your body energized and healthy and your mind alert and focused.
- Our Matcha is Certified Organic (USDA), Vegan and 100% Cruelty-free.
- This product contains Caffeine.
- This product is free from Heavy Metal, Pesticide and Radiation (tested by a third party organization)
Taste: Our Ultra Premium Ceremonial Matcha has a earthy green grassy taste.
> See our Matcha 101 page for everything about Matcha
Use, Ingredients & Servings
Ingredients: Organic Matcha Green Tea (Product of Nishio, Japan)
Brewing Instructions: Sift 1/2 to 1 tsp of Matcha into bowl. Add 2 to 3 oz of pre-boiling water (175°F ideal). Briskly whisk in W motion until froth forms on top. Add water and adjust proportions to taste. Sip, enjoy and relax.
This quality of Matcha allows you to drink it the way you like (koicha or usucha = strong or soft).
Also delicious in other drinks and recipes!
Servings: depending on how strong you like your matcha around 20-30 servings/can
PREGNANCY SAFE: this product is considered safe to drink while pregnant/ breastfeeding. We always recommend consulting with your doctor first to ensure this is right for you at this time. This product does contain caffeine so we also recommend to limit your caffeine intake while pregnant of breastfeeding.
Shelf Life: 6 months after opening the product as long as it is kept in a dry and cool space.
About, Shipping & FAQ
It’s time to simplify what you put in your body ! Our mission is to offer quality yummy ancient superfoods that you can trust and easily incorporate into your routine to become a healthier version of yourself. We receive monthly fresh batches from the farmers we work closely with and keep everything ultra fresh so you only receive very high nutrient superfoods. If you're not happy, we'll always reimburse, no questions asked !
We ship worldwide.
HOW TO USE OUR MATCHA
• Shake or whisk into water, milk, juice
• Blend into smoothies or bowls
• Stir into oats, salad dressings or yogurts
• Add into your favorite baking recipes
Try our Matcha Latte
- 1 tbsp Coconut Butter
- 1 tbsp Creamy Almond Butter, Cashew Butter or more Coconut Butter
- 1 tsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 tsp Raw Honey OR 1-2 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder or Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ cups Hot Water (1750F is about perfect)
- Optional: up to 2 tbsp Adaptogen Powders (check our Super Powders category)
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a high powered upright blender: coconut butter, almond butter, coconut oil, matcha, honey or dates (sweeten to taste -- you can start with a little and add more as needed), vanilla and hot water. If adding adaptogen powders spoon those in now. Blend until frothy, 60-90 seconds.
Tip: dates take longer to break down in the blender. If you stop the blender and you see date bits falling to the bottom of the liquid, keep blending for another 30 seconds or so. Pour and drink hot.